Cook:1 hr 10 mins
Total:1 hr 25 minsServings:
10Yield:1 9×5-inch loaf
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, or to taste
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Step 1 : Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease a 9×5-inch loaf pan, preferably glass.
- Step 2: Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a bowl. Stir bananas, milk, and cinnamon in another bowl. Beat butter and sugar in a third bowl until light and fluffy. Add eggs to butter mixture, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir banana mixture into butter mixture. Stir in dry mixture until blended. Fold in chocolate chips until just combined. Pour batter into prepared loaf pan.
- Step 3: Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 70 minutes. Cool in the pan for 10 minutes before removing to cool completely on a wire rack before slicing.
Per Serving: 378 calories; protein 5.1g; carbohydrates 58.2g; fat 15.6g; cholesterol 61.7mg; sodium 489.9mg